1. Certain styles with a particular fall & fit, call for the use of synthetic fabrics or blends. So we must say that avoid synthetic material if you are allergic to the same.
2. Opt for soft, natural fabrics such as linen, silk, cotton and wool, ideally hypoallergenic fabrics .
3. Choose roomy clothes that are not tight around your belly or legs, which are delicate as a result of pregnancy.
4. Buy one good pair of jeans, trousers and a skirt that you can wear throughout your pregnancy from maternity brands.
5. Shop in with maternity lines at reasonable prices such as Uzazi. You can supplement your wardrobe to adapt to your expanding sto without breaking the bank.
6. Buy good staples that will last you several months during your pregnancy and that you can wear again afterwards.
7. If you’re full-figured, borrow shirts from your partner. Wear them slightly open for a sexy, comfortable, basic look that goes well with jeans.
8. For the first three months your bump won’t show much, so to avoid indiscreet looks and questions, wear loose tops or low-waisted trousers with flowy tops, but not empire lines. Contrary to opinion, they highlight the slightest hint of a bump.
9. Depending on your style, from 4-5 months and onwards you can wear clothes that cling to your bump (as long as they’re not tight) to highlight your feminine form, or trapeze shapes to give you proportion. Remember that fitted clothes lengthen your figure.